Installing a home security system can be costly, but not installing one could cost you even more.
PROTECTyour most valuable asset
The mere presence of a security system can be enough, in most cases, to protect your home from a break-in. They can also protect your family from fires or gas and water leaks.
Monitored security systems are able to dispatch emergency personnel when an alarm is triggered as a result of a house fire, a carbon monoxide leak, a significant temperature change, a leaking water heater, or an intruder.
As technology has improved, many home alarm systems now allow users to log on to the internet via their computers or smartphone and access their home security system remotely.
Homeowners insurance providers typically give a significant discount to homeowners with home security systems installed.
Still have doubts about whether or not your home or family could benefit from purchasing a security system?
* 70% of all burglaries occur in residential properties.
* Every 13 seconds a home burglary takes places, 4 burglaries a minute, 240 an hour and nearly 6,000 a day!
* 3 out of 4 homes in the U.S. will be broken into within the next 20 years.
* Police usually only solve 13% of all reported burglaries due to lack of witnesses or physical evidence.
* According to FBI, 65% of home burglaries happen between 6am to 6pm while you are at work or at school. The most common hours for a burglary are between 10 am – 3 pm.
* House burglary facts show that 51% of homes suffered from a repeat burglary within one month of the initial offense.
* Homes without security systems are up to 300% more likely to be broken into.