BYE BYE BULKY CANISTER
Vacuuming made fun?
Vacuuming is such a chore…. literally! Performance canister vacuums are heavy, bulky, and dragging them around, especially upstairs, can be quite the hassle. With central vacuum, your canister stays in one spot, leaving you with the easy stuff.
Conventional vacuums may filter dirt and dust, but recirculate the same air via the exhaust back into the home. Central Vacuum Systems remove air, dirt, and dust vacuumed from the home. They are engineered with larger motors providing powerful suction for a deeper clean.
Thanks to an extensive selection of accessories, central vacuums have the ability to reach different places and types of surfaces than the typical portable vacuum. Long hoses and a number of tools makes easy work of cleaning vehicles, boats, and RVs.
Talking on the phone, sleeping, and watching television are all next to impossible when vacuuming. With a central vacuum, you’ll be amazed at how quiet they are. With the motor located away from the living area, the quiet hush of airflow is all you’ll hear.
High performance household appliances add value to the home, and it shows your commitment to caring for your property when you install a central vacuum system. These systems can save you money over the lifetime of the unit by reducing maintenance costs, operating costs, and they last longer than most portable vacuums.
How it works
1. Tubing installed through interior walls connects vacuum inlets to the power unit.
2. Each strategically located inlet valve lets you vacuum
approximately 700-800 square feet.
3. The power unit is located away from the living area,
usually in the garage or basement.
4. Innovative accessories, like the VacPan, can be incorporated
into the system for additional cleaning ease.
5. A variety of cleaning attachments allows you to vacuum any
type of surface.
6. Exhausted outside the living area to leave you nothing but clean indoor air.